[Snort-users] Problem with ACID

Irfan Ahmed ahm_irf at ...131...
Thu Jan 18 09:23:36 EST 2007

Hi,

I am setting up the snort in a Computer. I have installed all the softwares and packages by following the steps in Jack Koziol's book "Intrusion Detection with snort".

After installing the ACID, when I try to get main page i.e. acid_main.php of ACID, I got the php code of the page rather than the actual page. I have searched the page but I did not get any error or warning.

I have searched alot and checked my installation and configuration files many time but could not resolve the problem.

I will be really grateful if someone helps me out.

Regards,

Irfan