[Snort-users] [Snort-sigs] Flowbit dependancy issue

Matt Jonkman jonkman at ...14019...
Mon Jan 8 11:59:11 EST 2007

Don't know how to whistle here... or I would. :)

If fixes do show up, or maybe even just a 'what happened' so we can fix
it ourselves, will this be on the 30 day delay? Or whatever the license
is now?

Matt

Matthew Jonkman
Bleeding Edge Threats