[Snort-users] BASE config problem - update

David.Ryan at ...13912... David.Ryan at ...13912...
Fri Jan 26 12:12:15 EST 2007

Sorry, shortly after posting to the list I did some further research and
found this in the error_log for Apache -
'PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function mysql_pconnect() in
/var/www/html/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 376'

This line is repeated for multiple attempts so I guess this is part of the
problem.

Any suggestions ?  I am connecting to a mysql database, but it looks like
it is the function calll itself that is the problem rather than the
connection itself.

Thanks,

David
=================================
David Ryan
IT Security Engineer, Global IT Security
Quintiles SIS, QDUB

**********************  IMPORTANT--PLEASE READ  ************************
This electronic message, including its attachments, is COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL
and may contain PROPRIETARY or LEGALLY PRIVILEGED information.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message or any of the information included
in it is unauthorized and strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and
permanently delete this message and its attachments, along with any copies
thereof. If this electronic message contains a zipped attachment and you do
not have a decompression tool, you may download unZIP (free of cost) from:
http://www.mk-net-work.com/us/uz/unzip.htm. Alternatively, you may request
that the attachment be resent in an uncompressed format.        Thank you.