[Snort-users] Phil Wood Libpcap Installation Problems

Darryl Taylor darryl.taylor at ...1935...
Tue Jan 23 11:00:09 EST 2007

Sorry bout that. Needed a little more sleep. It should be
- --with-libpcap-library=[your path]

Darryl Taylor
Security Engineer
SOURCEfire
Office: 404-474-8454
Cell:   404-783-2064
eFax:   404-521-4309

Fingerprint: AEA7 16DB 2DC3 0C3E 43A9 F1B6 E25A 6A7C 16F2 68B6
Key: http://demo.sourcefire.com/dtaylor.pgp.key