[Snort-users] ICMP AND UDP

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...1935...
Sat Jan 20 11:33:40 EST 2007

Snort will analyze all traffic by default.  Do you have any udp and icmp traffic that could be triggering rules?
Are you using Snort as a packet logger or and IDS?
Do you have udp and icmp rules turned on?

What is your Snort command line look like?

Joel

On Sat, Jan 20, 2007 at 04:22:26PM +0300, it looks like Sunil Kumar sent me: