[Snort-users] interesting firefox error

Don Scott don.scott at ...11827...
Thu Jan 11 13:48:50 EST 2007

Hello snorters,
Today I was checking my gmail inbox when I saw the following error:

----------------------
File not found

Firefox can't find the file at /usr/local/bin/snort -D -d -i wpi0 -c
/etc/snort/snort.conf -u _snort -g _snort.

    *   Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors.

    *   Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted.

I am using OpenBSD -current, GENERIC.MP, Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG,
Snort Version 2.6.0.2 (Build 85), and Firefox 1.5.0.9.

This is the first time I've seen such an error.

Thanks in advance for any comments and suggestions.

Don