[Snort-users] Raven Alder to speak at January ChiSUG meeting!

Wagner, Robert RWAGNER at ...14030...
Tue Jan 9 10:09:20 EST 2007

Happy New Year ChiSUG members  -- it looks like we get to start 2007
with a bang.

For our January meeting, noted security researcher and consultant, Raven
Alder, will present to the Chicago Snort Users Group.

Secure your spot now by sending your name (for security check-in) to:

rwagner [a t] transunion {d o t} com.

Don't keep the pig to yourself  - pass this invite on to other security
minded peers (no loose cannons, please).

Details

Who:                Raven Alder

What:               "Managing Snort in a Large Environment"

When:               Thursday, January 18th  at 5:00 PM.

Where:              Nexum, Inc.

                        190 S. LaSalle St.

                        Chicago, IL

Cheers!