[Snort-users] Added 0 alert(s) to the alert cache??

Luis Torres al1629608 at ...131...
Mon Jan 8 16:11:44 EST 2007

Hi,

After going through the installation guide found here *http://www.snort.org/docs/setup_guides/Snort_Base_Minimal.pdf* I see my logfiles as well as the alert one created, I see minimal info on BASE but I keep seeing this message: Added 0 alert(s) to the alert cache

That makes me think something didn't go well. I've looked around for a solution to this but no luck yet.

Any suggestion would be great. Thanks

Luis T.

http://mail.yahoo.com