[Snort-users] Snort-users Digest, Vol 8, Issue 19

David.Ryan at ...13912... David.Ryan at ...13912...
Tue Feb 6 11:59:56 EST 2007

All,

I managed to get BASE working following the steps in my previous mail.  I
had forgotten to restart apache & mysql.  Once I did that everything
worked as planned.

Thanks for the help,

David
=================================
David Ryan
IT Security Engineer, Global IT Security
Quintiles SIS, QDUB

david.ryan at ...14057...
=================================

**********************  IMPORTANT--PLEASE READ  ************************
This electronic message, including its attachments, is COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL
and may contain PROPRIETARY or LEGALLY PRIVILEGED information.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message or any of the information included
in it is unauthorized and strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and
permanently delete this message and its attachments, along with any copies
thereof. If this electronic message contains a zipped attachment and you do
not have a decompression tool, you may download unZIP (free of cost) from:
http://www.mk-net-work.com/us/uz/unzip.htm. Alternatively, you may request
that the attachment be resent in an uncompressed format.        Thank you.