[Snort-users] Problem with ACID

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...1935...
Mon Feb 5 10:04:53 EST 2007

Sounds like you don¹t have PHP installed on your webserver.

Also, don¹t use ACID, it hasn¹t been maintained in years and the code is
cold.  Please switch to using BASE (http://base.secureideas.net)  if you
want to keep using an alert browser.

Joel

On 1/18/07 9:23 AM, "Irfan Ahmed" <ahm_irf at ...131...> mentioned to me:

> Hi,
>
> I am setting up the snort in a Computer. I have installed all the softwares
> and packages by following the steps in Jack Koziol's book "Intrusion Detection
> with snort".
>
> After installing the ACID, when I try to get main page i.e. acid_main.php of
> ACID, I got the php code of the page rather than the actual page. I have
> searched the page but I did not get any error or warning.
>
> I have searched alot and checked my installation and configuration files many
> time but could not resolve the problem.
>
> I will be really grateful if someone helps me out.
>
> Regards,
>
> Irfan

joel esler              Sourcefire                   1-706-627-2101

"Steve Jobs invented the world...²
Bill Gates, 2007