[Snort-users] Problem with ACID

Guillaume guillaume.arcas at ...953...
Mon Feb 5 08:38:50 EST 2007

Irfan Ahmed a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am setting up the snort in a Computer. I have installed all the
> softwares and packages by following the steps in Jack Koziol's book
> "Intrusion Detection with snort".
>
> After installing the ACID, when I try to get main page i.e.
> acid_main.php of ACID, I got the php code of the page rather than the
> actual page. I have searched the page but I did not get any error or
> warning.

Hi.

First you should use BASE instead of ACID as Snort's DB GUI for ACID is
quite deprecated not to say obsolete now.

Take a look here : http://base.secureideas.net/

Then you'll have to configure Apache to treat PHP scripts as exectubales
and not as text files.

Regards,

--

Guillaume Arcas                   [http://yom.retiaire.org]