[Snort-users] www.snort.org slowness/unavailability

Mike Guiterman mike.guiterman at ...1935...
Thu Dec 27 12:24:34 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for continuing to report the issues.  We are aware of the ongoing
performance issue and are actively working to solve the problem.  Please
continue to let us know when you're having problems accessing the site.
We'll provide an update once we've verified a solution.

Regards,

Mike

--
Mike Guiterman