[Snort-users] [HELP] snort stop processing on "Initializing rule chains" issue

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...1935...
Thu Dec 27 07:38:50 EST 2007

That's not alot of RAM.  I might suggest you get more RAM. Especially
if you want to run a lot of rules.

However, I suggest you post your snort.conf somewhere so someone can
help you fix it.

Joel