[Snort-users] help with rules - data capturing

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...1935...
Fri Dec 21 21:29:12 EST 2007

Rule of thumb.  Regardless of the problem you are having, always
update to current version (2.8.0.1) before asking for help.  That is
usually the first troubleshooting step.

--
Joel Esler
joel.esler at ...1935...