[Snort-users] Newly Released: Aanval Basic

Mike Guiterman mike.guiterman at ...1935...
Tue Dec 11 13:01:39 EST 2007

I thought Marty was pretty clear last time we had this discussion - but
we'll say it again. The rule has always been and always will be no
advertising/marketing to this list - no exceptions.

Regards,

Mike

__
Mike Guiterman