[Snort-users] Using snort to monitor traffic

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at ...11827...
Mon Apr 30 20:27:59 EDT 2007

I would suggest that you look at SANCP or Argus

http://www.metre.net/sancp.html
http://qosient.com/argus/flow.htm

I also suggest that you pickup one of Richard Bejtlich's books if you don't
think that you need full packet captures.  You can always generate stats and
flow data from full pcaps.

Regards,

Will