[Snort-users] oracle 10g

todd tytand04 at ...131...
Sun Apr 29 00:40:07 EDT 2007

Has any one seen or know of good ways to tap and configure snort for an oracle rac cluster. I'm exploring ideas for tapping a 5 or 6 node cluster with redundant interfaces on each node.

if anyone has experience tapping oracle instances i'd be interested to know what works and what doesn't. I'm guessing that i'll have a  very slim config, home_net and oracle_servers will be the same.

I'm not sure if i'll be able to tap each host individually, or better yet tap an aggregation point.

thanks,
todd