[Snort-users] Snort 2.6.1.3 ignoring stream4

Justin Heath justin.heath at ...11827...
Wed Apr 18 15:10:14 EDT 2007

Try turning on rule profiling and see if you have any rules which may
be causing an issue.

Which output plugin are you using (unified, mysql etc.)? Also, how
long does it take for this issue to show up after starting snort?

Cheers,
Justin Heath