[Snort-users] Snort 2.6.1.3 ignoring stream4

Paul Melson pmelson at ...11827...
Mon Apr 16 14:50:27 EDT 2007

> Paul,
>
> How much RAM and what type of processor do you have on this machine?
>
> JOel

Hey Joel and anyone else that has any more ideas, I am still experiencing
performance issues with this sensor.  I built 2.6.1.4 and added
'search-method ac-bnfa' to snort.conf and have seen no performance change.
I tried building with or without the dynamic engine and processors and that
doesn't seem to make a difference, either.  Any additional ideas?  What
could I be missing here?  I can run on 2.6.0.2 for now, but I'd like to know
that I have an upgrade path.

Thanks,
PaulM