[Snort-users] Snort 2.6.x on Mac OS Tiger [signed]

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...1935...
Mon Apr 9 09:33:06 EDT 2007

Alot of us use Snort on Mac OS.  It's an easy install.  However, I
ask you to read the install notes.  IIRC there are some mac specific
things in there that you need to pay attention to.

I don't know anything about HenWen.

Joel

Joel Esler                                         Security Consultant