[Snort-users] Snort 2.6.1.3 ignoring stream4

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...1935...
Thu Apr 5 17:24:09 EDT 2007

Paul,

Just a question, we'll have to look at this more intensly, but try
config detection: search-method ac-bnfa

Joel

On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 04:52:03PM -0400, it looks like Paul Melson sent me: