[Snort-users] Query on the format of 'icode' and 'itype' options

Justin Heath justin.heath at ...11827...
Wed Apr 4 11:25:57 EDT 2007

No problem.

I have added a bug to our queue to print out a waring on invalid usage
of this option.

Once again the syntax itype:> x > y will be evaluated as itype:> x.

Cheers,
Justin Heath