[Snort-users] Query on the format of 'icode' and 'itype' options

Justin Heath justin.heath at ...11827...
Wed Apr 4 10:48:50 EDT 2007

Suresh,

This syntax is technically invalid. The range portion of your
construct is going to be ignored using this syntax. For example,
itype:> x <> y will be evaluated as itype:> x.

Thanks,
Justin Heath