[Snort-users] Snort Console

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...1935...
Fri Sep 29 12:09:53 EDT 2006

Of course I can recommend Sourcefire's (the makers of Snort) propreitary solution for Snort.  www.sourcefire.com

On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 09:51:53AM -0500, it looks like Atkins, Dwane P sent me:

>    We are looking to deploy snort in strategic spots on our network.  I
>    am looking for a single console to manage these devices.
>

>    Price does matter, but free is much better.  It can be a Linux,
>    Windows or Mac computer.
>

>    Do any of you have any suggestions?
>
>    Thanks
>
>    Dwane

joel esler          senior security consultant         1-706-627-2101
Sourcefire    Security for the /Real/ World -- http://www.sourcefire.com
       Snort - Open Source Network IPS/IDS -- http://www.snort.org
           aim:eslerjoel  ymsg:eslerjoel gtalk:eslerj