[Snort-users] bleedingsnort.com DNS missing

Matt Jonkman mjonkman at ...12231...
Fri Sep 22 16:57:10 EDT 2006

Glad you mentioned something. I had added a new entry and made a typo,
named was silently not loading the domain.

All fixed you should see us again very shortly.

Matt

Azze, Jason (GPG) wrote:
> Hi, All,
>
> Looks like bleedingsnort.com doesn't have working DNS anymore. I haven't
> tried to hit them in about a week, but my oinkmaster just failed on a
> rules update. I'm not sure when they went down.
>
> Jason

Matthew Jonkman, CISSP
765-429-0398 Direct
http://my.infotex.com