[Snort-users] Inaugural Snort Virtual Users Group Meeting Sept. 28

Jason security at ...5028...
Mon Sep 18 20:51:32 EDT 2006

Will Metcalf wrote:
> For some reason the link isn't working for me, anybody else having the
> same issue? ;-)
>
> file://localhost/sourcefire/j.php

wget -m ... solved it for me but I still could not sign up. There was a
message saying something about localhost not having php. If anyone knows
the solution please HELP!!! This assignment is due tomorrow ;)

Alternatively you can follow the link in the snort.org news posting

http://www.snort.org/pub-bin/snortnews.cgi#513

or navigate directly to

https://sourcefire.webex.com/sourcefire/j.php?ED=86930197&RG=1