[Snort-users] rules downloads and scalability

Eric Hines eric.hines at ...8860...
Sun Sep 17 22:59:27 EDT 2006

Jason,

Its not limiting specific to Oinkmaster. Applied Watch began seeing this
a few weeks ago through regular rule downloads with our Command Center
using specific Oink Code. Sourcefire seems to be limiting user-specific
Oink Code to download rules only once a day.

Eric Hines, GCIA, CISSP
CEO, President
Applied Watch Technologies, LLC
1095 Pingree Road