[Snort-users] ERROR: HttpInspectConfigCheck() ???

Adam Keeton akeeton at ...1935...
Fri Sep 15 14:04:56 EDT 2006

Hi David,

Looks like you need an http_inspect_server section.  A minimal example
would be:

 preprocessor http_inspect_server: server default

The default snort.conf should have a more thorough example.

Adam