[Snort-users] BASE installation support please

Alejandro alejandritox at ...7588...
Wed Sep 13 12:44:21 EDT 2006

People, thanks for your help, you know I'm not an expert....

When I create the /var/www/phpinfo.php I could see the page with
information about PHP 4.4.2.

I've installed the PHP and Mysql via apt-get install, so I didn't need
to compile any any option. I have php4-mysql too of course. I have
libphp-adodb too.

Also when I go to www.snort.org and put "mysql_connect()" in search
site, I get no results at all...so what can I do now please ???

Thanks

Alejandro