[Snort-users] BASE installation support please

Guilherme guilherme321 at ...11827...
Wed Sep 13 12:08:36 EDT 2006

Go to your www root folder and do this:

echo "<? phpinfo(); ?>" > phpinfo.php

Then try to access it from your browser. Ex:
http://localhost/phpinfo.php(If you are running it on your own
machine)