[Snort-users] ERROR: The sha1 package does NOT appear to be installed

Bamm Visscher bamm.visscher at ...11827...
Wed Sep 13 10:07:50 EDT 2006

Sounds like you have an auto_path issue. Was tcllib installed via
source or package?  Could be that you have multiple installs like you
did with mysqltcl.

Bammkkkk

On 9/13/06, Jesús Gálvez <jesuxgalvez at ...11031...> wrote:
> Hi. Still sguil don´t work. Now it gives me the next error:
>
> ERROR: The sha1 package does NOT appear to be installed on this sysem.
> The sha1 package is part of the tcllib extension. A port/package is
> available for most linux and BSD systems.
> SGUILD: Exiting...
>

> tcllib is installed sucessfully but don´t know how install the sha1 module.
> I googled but I don´t find anything. Anyone can help me?
>
> Thanx.

> http://es.voice.yahoo.com

sguil - The Analyst Console for NSM
http://sguil.sf.net