[Snort-users] For Sale : 2x $17, 000 Sourcefire Servers NS3020F rack mount 2ghz SFP gigabit Original cost was $17, 000 now $900 each

nwr nwr at ...13125...
Tue Sep 12 18:29:32 EDT 2006

Configuration is NS3020F with Dual Pentium Xeon 4 2.4 GIG 2 gig ram.
$900  each?

There are also several Sourcefire dual Xeon 1.13 gig / 1gig of ram units
as well   $300 each

These were Sourcefire systems base units- very high quality-

Let me know

--
Chris Blackburn
NW Remarketing Inc

(503) 391-8191  Ext 1#
(503) 375-8470 FAX
nwr at ...13125...
IM=  Chris NWR
www.internet-gear.com

We are always buying Cisco(12000, Cerent 15454, , Alteon,
Extreme Networks, IXIA, Foundry, Dialogic, Clarent, Excel-Lucent,
Lucent DACS, Eastern Research. Junper, Unisphere, Redback, Nuera,
Natural Microsystem, Smartbits, Adtech, Spirent, CAC, Cosine,
Sonus,  Alcatel Omnicore, HP Procurve, Datakinetics, NACT,
Nortel Passport 15000,  Quintum Gateways, Western Multiplex,
Digital Lightwave, 3com, Netscreen, Cyclades, Xylogics, MRV, Itouch.