[Snort-users] Problem with BASE in browser

Alejandro alejandritox at ...7588...
Mon Sep 11 14:53:13 EDT 2006

I have Base 1.2.5 (sarah), continuing with Andy Firman's tutorial. So I
have no create base_conf.php, just open  my browser at
http://localhost/base and the setup steps appear (page 7 from tutorial).
This was yesterday, but today this page does not appear in the browser,
just this banner. So I can setup the base package.

Andy Firman tells to create /var/www/base, but maybe I can create
/var/www/html/base.....I'll see.

Really thanks,

Alejandro