[Snort-users] Problem with BASE in browser

Patrick S. Harper patrick at ...4250...
Mon Sep 11 14:20:44 EDT 2006

Try putting the base dir in /var/www/html

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Alejandro
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 1:11 PM
To: Snort (list)
Subject: [Snort-users] Problem with BASE in browser

People, thnks for all your help because I'm a newbie. Now after get BASE
(sarah) to my Debian, I move the base directory under /var/www/base.
Afterc that when I go to my browser Konqueror in order to setup the BASE
package I do this:

http://localhost/base

and I get a banner telling me:

Open 'http://localhost/base'

Type: application/x-httpd-php

Save / Open With / Cancel ????

So I can get the BASE setup steps.....just get this banner.

What can be the problem ???

Thanks a lot,

Alejandro