[Snort-users] Fatal error with BASE

Alejandro alejandritox at ...7588...
Sun Sep 10 21:55:38 EDT 2006

Dear all, I'm continue with Andy Firman tutorial and I've just installed
Snort with Mysql. But after install BASE I open my browser, execute the
first screen, and after fill in boxes from the  step 2 of 5 from setup
screen  I get this error:

*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in
*/usr/share/php/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php* on line *353

*I read that maybe putting this line in /etc/php4/cli/php.ini the
problem will solve:*

*extension=mysql.so

But when I run the BASE setup program from the browser I get this new error:

*Warning*: include(/adodb.inc.php) [function.include
<http://localhost/base/setup/function.include>]: failed to open stream:
No such file or directory in */var/www/base/setup/setup2.php* on line *24*

*Warning*: include() [function.include
<http://localhost/base/setup/function.include>]: Failed opening
'/adodb.inc.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
*/var/www/base/setup/setup2.php* on line *24*

*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function NewADOConnection() in
*/var/www/base/setup/setup2.php* on line *48
*
Can you help me please ???? I really thanks a lot !!!

Regards,

Alejandro*
*