[Snort-users] snort don't log to mysql server

info+lucretia.ca info at ...2282...
Mon Sep 4 10:53:15 EDT 2006

Details....

What version of mysql?
What is the output configurations?
Can you actually login to the snort db properly?

You tell us a problem with mysql logging, but then you state to use a test
rule to log to /var/log/snort not to a database?  Which is it?

Good luck,

James Friesen, CIO
Lucretia Enterprises