[Snort-users] Northern Virginia Snort Users Group Meeting - November 16th

Richard Bejtlich taosecurity at ...11827...
Tue Oct 31 21:34:50 EST 2006

Mike Guitermanm wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> The Northern Virginia Snort Users Group will be holding its first
> meeting Thursday November 16th 6:00 - 8:30 pm at the Beatley Central
> Library. Thanks to Will Brown his efforts in getting the N. Virginia
> group kicked off.

Hi Mike,

This is great -- we've been without a Snort group in NoVA for far too long.

Unfortunately, you've scheduled the meeting to directly compete with
the next ISSA NoVA meeting:

http://www.issa-nova.org/

Marcus Sachs is speaking at the same time in Reston about ISC.

I expect a lot of people in the area would want to attend both events,
and ISSA NoVA regularly brings in over 100 people.

Thank you,

Richard