[Snort-users] Northern Virginia Snort Users Group Meeting - November 16th

Mike Guiterman mike.guiterman at ...1935...
Tue Oct 31 15:53:21 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

The Northern Virginia Snort Users Group will be holding its first
meeting Thursday November 16th 6:00 - 8:30 pm at the Beatley Central
Library. Thanks to Will Brown his efforts in getting the N. Virginia
group kicked off.

This is a great opportunity to meet other Snort users and security
practitioners in the area and learn more about Snort.

Alex Kirk from the Sourcefire Vulnerability Research Team will be there
to discuss set up and configuration of Snort and to answer any of your
Snort related questions. There will be refreshments and some free Snort
Swag.

Thurs. Nov. 16
6:00 - 8:30 pm
Beatley Central Library
Conference Room
5005 Duke St.
Alexandria, VA

We hope to see you there. So we can plan appropriately please RSVP to me
at mikeg at ...950...