[Snort-users] Upgrade to 2.6.x

Michael Scheidell scheidell at ...5171...
Tue Oct 24 20:23:44 EDT 2006

I assume you are thinking about the sig generator id added to 2.6
schema?

There is an (unofficial) patch floating around for barnyard that will
support the 2.6 schema with the sig generator id, and claims also to fix
a loading issues as well.

Do some google a couple months back.