[Snort-users] SOURCEfire Seeks a few good Snort-Heads

Chris Kelley chris.kelley at ...1935...
Tue Oct 24 12:07:37 EDT 2006

SOURCEfire, founded in 2001 by Martin Roesch..the creator of snort.. is
experiencing tremendous growth.  As such, we're looking for top-notch talent
to further fuel this growth.  We have positions open in several areas,
including: Product Development, Quality Assurance, and the VRT
(Vulnerability Research Team).  Of special note, within Product Development,
we have several positions open on our Snort Maintenance Team.  Here's your
chance to put your Snort and programming skills to use with the company that
started it all.  To see a complete list of our current career opportunities,
please visit the careers section of our website here: Sourcefire
<http://hostedjobs.openhire.com/onlinejobs/jobs/submit.cfm?company_id=15640&
version=1>  Careers.  If you see something you're a fit for and interested
in, please apply directly through our website.  Here is a list of position
titles you will find on our site:

-Snort Maintenance Engineer (1 Junior-Mid level, 1 Senior)

-Snort QA Engineer

-QA Engineer

-Software Engineer - UI / Applications

-Research Analyst

-Research Engineer

Thanks for your interest in snort and SOURCEfire.  We look forward to
hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,

Sr. Recruiter

SOURCEfire, Inc.