[Snort-users] Snort start error: [unknown rule type: dynamicpreprocessor]

Aaron Giuoco agiuoco at ...131...
Fri Oct 20 14:53:51 EDT 2006

No, the paths are good.  I tried pointing the .conf
file to the actual files instead of the directory and
still got the same error message.

When I comment out the dynamicpreprocessor lines and
the associated preprocessors further down in the .conf
file, Snort starts just fine.  I can't seem to get it
to work with the dynamic preprocessors.

AG