[Snort-users] [Sguil-users] Barnyard stop suddenly

Bamm Visscher bamm.visscher at ...11827...
Tue Oct 10 11:12:00 EDT 2006

This is a snort unified output problem that creeps up every couple of
months. I am not sure there has ever been a fix for it.  What version
of snort are you running?

Bammkkkk

On 10/10/06, Jesús Gálvez <jesuxgalvez at ...11031...> wrote:
> Hi, I hace installed snort+sguil+barnyard. My problem is that when some time
> pass (usually one day), barnyard is down, and  I only got raise it erasing
> waldo.file
> and restarting the service barnyard.
>
> If I try raise the service without erase waldo.dile the syslog give me the
> next error:
>
> ERROR: Invalid packet length: 171390775
> Oct  9 11:42:54 localhost barnyard[19280]: FATAL ERROR: Read error
> Oct  9 11:42:54 localhost barnyard[19280]: Exiting
>

> I don´t know where can be the problem.

> http://es.voice.yahoo.com

sguil - The Analyst Console for NSM
http://sguil.sf.net