[Snort-users] (no subject)

Daniel Costello danielc at ...13945...
Mon Oct 9 09:09:42 EDT 2006

For what its worth, I installed YellowDog Linux on a old G4 Xserve with
snort, and it runs like a champ.  For future installations I will be using
new Intel macs with osx most likely.

I¹m in no way saying the YDL path is a better way to go, its probably not.
But it makes other more linux friendly people in my environment happy.  Just
wanted to add that as an option.

Regards,
Daniel