[Snort-users] Suse 10.0

Justin Heath justin.heath at ...11827...
Fri Oct 6 15:38:52 EDT 2006

Just tried rebuilding the src rpm on Suse 10.0 and it works fine.

If your not sure how to rebuild an rpm check out the man page for rpmbuild.
However, the following should get you started.

rpmbuild --rebuild snort-2.6.0.2-1.src.rpm