[Snort-users] Is there any documentation showing how to write a snort plugin?

Justin Heath justin.heath at ...11827...
Sat Nov 25 10:31:17 EST 2006

Personally, I would look into processing unified files instead.

However, there is some documentation in the Snort 2.1 book on writing
a simple output plugin.

Cheers,
Justin Heath