[Snort-users] problem with snort 2.6.1.1 (stop working)

Justin Heath justin.heath at ...11827...
Thu Nov 23 20:20:28 EST 2006

How long does it take before you see this issue? Is it possible to run
a tcpdump to get a packet trace during this time? If so can send the
packet trace to bugs at ...950...?