[Snort-users] problem with snort 2.6.1.1 (stop working)

Julio E. Gonzalez P. jegp at ...8756...
Thu Nov 23 11:04:48 EST 2006

Just to reconfirm the problem, after some more tests.
Snort 2.6.1.1 just stop working after some time running.
I compile it two times, in CentOS 4.4, with this options: "./configure
--enable-dynamicplugin" and "./configure --enable-dynamicplugin
--enable-flexresp2". Both versions just stop from running after some
time. Don't have any error or warning in the logs.

Thanks for the help.
Julio.