[Snort-users] Availability of Snort v2.6.1.1

Julio E. Gonzalez P. jegp at ...8756...
Thu Nov 23 08:27:27 EST 2006

I just download and tested snort 2.6.1.1 in a CentOS 4.4.
It stop working after some time, just stop. No error or warning in logs,
nothing more I can report, sorry. :(
Snort 2.6.1 stops logging, and consumes all CPU.
Snort 2.6.0.2 works OK.

I hope you can find the bug.
Julio.