[Snort-users] Hawaii Snort Users Group

Chris U chris.uyehara at ...11827...
Tue Nov 21 15:23:29 EST 2006

Aloha,

I am an avid Snort user in Honolulu.  Currently there is no Snort
Users Group on this Island and I want to start a monthly meeting
beginning in December 2006.  I am in the process of locating a meeting
site and have been able to get an auditorium at the University of
Hawaii Manoa campus, but there is a $3 parking fee for attendees which
I want to try to avoid.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone has suggestions on a possible
location with free parking that we could use to host the SUG meetings.
 Please feel free to contact me if you have any ideas on a location or
advertisement of the SUG.

Mahalo,
Chris Uyehara

Phone: 808.636.5480