[Snort-users] help:store data to mysql

fan wu conjurer1981 at ...5635...
Fri Nov 17 22:03:24 EST 2006

   I have installed snort 2.4+mysql+base+apache.These softwares can run well under fedora 3. Now I have to do a new thing:read a tcpdump file(download from Lincoln Laboratory,DARPA99 )and store them into mysql. I know it's easy to see information in the file via -r under snort, but I want to see them clearly.So I have to do that. I'm looking forward to your answer.
    Also,I want to know : can snort store all packets it captured,or only store alert ones?
    thanks,

                                                                                                  Wu